Publications & Products
The Center for Applied Linguistics provides a wide range of publications and products related to the teaching and learning of languages, linguistics, policy, assessment, and more.
In this section, CAL provides a complete list of our publications (both for sale and free downloadable PDFs) as well as our products for sale, such as assessments and our resources used in delivery of professional development services.
We invite you to browse our library of publications and resources. Click on a title for a description of each resource and information on how to download PDFs or to order selected publications and products online at the CAL Store.
Visit our Resource Archive to download free PDFs of CAL Digests as well as digests and briefs from past projects.
- Indigenous Youth and Multilingualism: Language Identity, Idealogy, and Practice in Dynamic Cultural Worlds
- Internet Disparity Challenges: Schooling for All, June 2020
- Interrogating the "Language Gap" - A CAL Commentary
- Language and the Fulfillment of the Potential of All Americans
- Language Policies in Education: Critical Issues
- Language Policy, Politics, and Diversity in Education - Review of Research in Education Volume 38
- Language, the Sustainable Development Goals, and Vulnerable Populations
- Learning the SIOP Model
- Listening and Speaking: Oral Language and Vocabulary Development for English Language Learners
- Math and Science: Skills and Strategies to Adapt Instruction for English Language Learners