Online Learning Resources
The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) is offering FREE resources so that you can continue your practice, get some ready-to-use ideas, or just learn a new skill! Whether you're a teacher, administrator, policy-maker, or a student-teacher.
UP NEXT: Register for all of our upcoming live discussions:
- CAL SIOP for Dual Language Programs: A Focus on Scaffolding for Students Learning in Two Languages
- Tues., May 26, 2020 -- 3:00 - 4:30 PM EDT
- Family and Community Wellness: Supporting Health and Learning in Summer 2020
- Fri. May 29, 2020 -- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
Click the topics below to watch the video. Handouts and PowerPoints are included in the descriptions.
- Fostering Spanish Language and Literacy Development (May 19, 2020)
- Engaging Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students and Families: Social-emotional Wellness in the Home